With its perfect snow conditions through to April, the region of Anchorage is the Mecca of heliskiing. Here, nature is a matter of excess, with exceptional glaciers and mountains. Alaska offers the opportunity to ski slopes that are steeper than anywhere else. A breathtaking adventure and unforgettable thrills are on the programme for everyone.
Alaska’s Chugach and Talkeetna mountains are home to some pretty impressive levels of snowfall each year. From the lodge you can ski the huge terrain you see in the video edits: big open bowls, steep ridges, glaciers and knee deep powder. This mountainous region of Alaska is blessed with good conditions all-season long and the occasional down day the lodge has snowcat back up so you’re riding everyday guaranteed.
Majestic Valley lodge and Alaska are easy to get to as you’re only a flight away. All you need to do is fly to the Anchorage International Airport (ANC).
Once you arrive in Anchorage you will be greeted by the Majestic Heli Ski staff at the airport (in baggage claim) the evening your package starts and then driven to our base of operations, which is located about 2 hours away (115 miles)
The luxurious Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge has everything you need, including the helicopter right outside your door. Enjoy breathtaking scenery from the hot-tub or watch the Northern Lights dance in the night sky from the deck.
All guests stay and dine in the lodge, which also contains a full service bar and all other amenities. The lodge has seven bedrooms, several common areas, gear storage, and a spectacular dining and sitting room.The lodge has internet, satellite tv and mobile phone service. All packages are double occupancy. Single rooms are available on request for an additional charge
- Seven nights of lodging and meals, seven days of skiing. Packages are designed so you ski every day of your trip (conditions permitting).
- Snowcat backup in case of no flight day
- Vertical: 90,000 vertical feet (27,432 vertical meters)
- Lodging at the Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge: All rooms are double occupancy. Single rooms are an additional $130.00 per night-subject to availability
- Gourmet Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Guided access to our amazing terrain
- Loan skis, poles, avalanche airbag backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe, harness, carabiner (bring your ski boots, snowboarders and telemarkers must bring their own skis/board and boots)
- Return ground transfers to Anchorage Airport
A private package is the ultimate heliskiing experience. You get 15 hours of flight time, with 8 hours guaranteed.
What you get is your own private helicopter and lodge for 7 days along with two guides. This means you do not share the helicopter, or the lodge with any other groups or people, and each day is customized for you and your group. This package may also allow you to fly deeper into the range, as well as seek out those hard to find and rarely, if ever skied runs for the ultimate adventure.
- 7 full days of heliskiing, 15h flight, 8h guaranteed
- Privatization of the Majestic lodge for your group
- 7 nights full board at the Majestic lodge
- A maximum of 10 guests 1 guide for a group of
- Loan of powder skis and poles Safety equipment (ABS bag, ARVA, shovel, probe, harness)
- Transfers from and to Anchorage airport
- Heliskiing Mecca
- Snowpack stability
- The Lodge
- Exceptional landscapes
- Skiing in a small group of 5 people
Ski with your friends on the private Cordova heliskiing playground. Helicopters are at the foot of your window and you will have the exclusive privilege of skiing the western part of the Chugach Mountains. Facing the ocean, the runs are full of powder from February to April and the runs alternate between big itinerary on glaciers, corridor or superb steep runs . An operation in a small group of 4 people per helicopter, with runs 5 min flight from lodge and the pleasure to stay in an authentic North American fishing village. A heliskiing operation between sea and mountain in one of the most fabulous off-piste areas in the world.
1 / Flight to Anchorage International Airport followed by a domestic flight of only 45min to Cordova. 2 / Transfer by private van to Orca Lodge, 10 min.
Only 4 minutes from Cordova and located on the edge of the superb bay of the same name, Orca Lodge is a former fishing counter reassigned into a large and comfortable building. Common living room with billiards and games, sauna and even a gymnasium will be at your disposal after your powder session. The 37 rooms on two floors are right next to your helicopter’s landing strip.
- 4h flight in a B2 helicopter
- 1 guide for 4 people
- 7 nights at the lodge in full board
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Safety equipment (ABS bag – ARVA – Shovel – Probe)
What is not included:
- Powder Volk ski rental (US $ 40 / day)
- Additional flight hour US $ 1075. Plane tickets
- Visa: a visa is required for entry into the USA. Please allow 2 weeks for it to be obtained.
the days will be entirely devoted to heliskiing. breakfast and dinner will be taken at the lodge. A quality picnic will be offered at the foot of the helicopter.
Transfer to Cordova airport Return flight
- The best steep run skiing in the world
- Ski area exclusively dedicated to the “Cordova” operation
- Snow quality even in April
- Atmosphere and location of the Orca lodge
- Small town Alaskan amenities nearby Price